Secondary Navigation Menu
- The American Army enters Cambodia to dislodge the Vietcong.
- The Apollo XIII mission is a failure. Luckily, the three astronauts return home safely from a voyage that had become a nightmare.
- Members of the famous Beatles music group go their separate ways.
- Deaths of President Gamal Abdel Nasser in Egypt and General Charles de Gaulle in France.
- Highjacking of five airplanes by Palestinian guerrillas.
- Aline Desjardins and Michelle Lasnier
- Figureheads of the Sovereignty Movement
- Claire Kirkland-Casgrain
- Les Cyniques
- Florence Bird
- Jean-Jacques Bertrand
- Jean Lesage
- Pierre Vallières